Monday, June 25, 2012

Vegas! Never Gets Old!

After graduation in April we were supposed to go to Japan with my husband's family. Unfortunately the military is unpredictable and decided to move my hubby's report date up two weeks...so we didn't get to go with them. Instead we stopped in Vegas and Phoenix for a couple days each for some mini-vacations.




(pictures left to right)
1. At an aquarium in Phoenix
2. Delish cheesecake at a bakery in "Paris"
3. We went to see Cirque Du Soleil's Ka this time around

Too bad about Japan, but I have a feeling we will have plenty of chances to live/visit there in the future. I even picked up a Japanese DVD at the library today so that I could start learning :) Can't have my future little kiddies running around talking Japanese smack behind mama's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Korean Mutt, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena