Friday, July 6, 2012

Tart #2, Twice as Yum

The hubby loved my first tart and requested a second one :) I made the same crust as last time because it turned out so perfectly and tasted like a sugar cookie. The recipe is here.

For the filling I tried a different one: it sounded yum and had patriotic layers...perfect Fourth of July treat :) The recipe for that is here.

My husband was leaving to go boating with the boys right as I finished it, so I sent it with him and didn't even get to try it! Haha. But apparently everyone raved about it. I like the extra strawberry layer in it. I was afraid it would be too strawberry jam-y but the hubster said it was great~ :)

Tip: put a glaze on the crust after it's cool and then wait for the glaze to cool. My first tart never got soggy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Korean Mutt, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena