Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day Dinner for Two

For Valentine's Day I made a big list of dinner ideas and had hubby choose what sounded the best to him. This works great because I can make sure it will be something he will like, and also because if it's expensive...well, that's his fault since he picked it ;)

I loved hubby's choices. They were simple dishes that I knew I could pull off, but had just enough of a twist to allow me to do things a little out of the box.

This was the menu:

Starter: Smoked Salmon & Shrimp Salad
Entree: Porterhouse steaks with roasted Brussels sprouts
Side: Lobster Mac 'n Cheese

And no dessert because I made him a box of chocolates as his gift.

Here's a snapshot of dinner; I'm going to post the recipes over the next few days:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Korean Mutt, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena