Thursday, June 21, 2012

Michael Kors

My hubby calls me a "whore for Michael Kors." Just a slight exaggeration. Just a couple months ago I finally decided that the ten-dollar bags I picked up in Korea two or three years before weren't cutting it anymore...and I figured if I'm going to spend money on a new purse I may as well go all the way and get one I really want. Which was this one:


So my husband got it for my graduation present :)


Since I bought it on Piperlime I got a couple nice discounts and I had a $40 rewards coupon from my Banana card. I saved more than $100, yay!

When we were in Miami last week I also picked up this Michael Kors bracelet from Last Call at Neiman Marcus:


It was marked down already, AND they were having a jewelry sale! So I got it practically half off and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Korean Mutt, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena