Friday, June 22, 2012

Tarts & Cakes

The hubby bought me a tart pan the other day with the stipulation that I make some for him :) So I did. I made this recipe and followed it to a T: http://www.joyofbaking.com/FruitTart.html
The crust is kind of like a sugar cookie. I like it but I want to try a different one next time. And I was so eager to eat some that I took a piece the minute it was all done and I didn't really like it...but after being in the fridge for a bit it was so much better.


And then today there is a BBQ someone from my husband's class is having. He sent out a text about how the "beer will be flowing..." so we are bringing Diet Coke lol. And I made these mini pineapple upside-down cakes to bring too. I used this recipe because it was the easiest: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Mini-Pineapple-Upside-Down-Cakes
but I used pineapple rings instead of tidbits because they look prettier. They fit perfectly into jumbo muffin pans. And I added the cherries after they were cooked.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Korean Mutt, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena