Thursday, November 1, 2012

Steve Madden Troopa Combat Boots & Colored Skinnies

O.M.G.

They FINALLY came! I ordered these almost exactly a month ago. First they said that they were going to ship on the 16th, then it changed to Nov.14th!! I was dying to get these. Luckily they shipped earlier than Nov.14th, and now they are here!!

I got them off of Piperlime since I have a Banana card and can use my rewards there...so they were originally $100 (already a good price for boots...), I got 20% off, used $50 worth of rewards I had saved up, and ended up paying $32~ :):):) Not too shabby. Sadly they don't look good with my bright coral jeans but that's okay.



Hana likes them too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Korean Mutt, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena