Thursday, January 24, 2013

Lise Watier
It came! Finally! All the way down from Canada, through customs and all.
A couple of months ago I was going through some pictures on my Dad's comp and found one pic my Mom had taken right before I left for my bridal photo shoot. I was amazed how good my makeup looked without the Photoshop. I have these insane raccoon eyes (don't think I'm exaggerating one bit) that I inherited from my father's side and I can never quite cover them up. Once, a former bf remarked that he noticed I like brown & purple eyeshadow......I was wearing beige.
Anyways, I emailed the girl who did my wedding hair/makeup and asked her what concealer she used...Lise Watier!
Lise Watier is a little difficult to get your hands on but I did my research and there isn't really anything else like it.
I used it for the first time today, so happy :)
Gotta shout out my wedding makeup/hair girl too, she's been so helpful: www.jamielhoward.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Korean Mutt, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena