Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas Swag: Got My Sequin Skirt... ;)

I made a post months ago complaining about how I wanted a sequin skirt but all the skirts out there were either too skimpy short, too dang expensive, or just bad quality.
WELL.
I FOUND ONE.
I bought it on black friday but it feels like a Christmas present because I couldn't wear it until after Christmas. My sis-in-law directed me to The Limited when they were having a 50% off sale and I got this for like $30 :) Patience pays off, my friends.

I just can't do those mirror pictures.
Also, for Christmas I got these sweet shoes from my Mums. We found them at the Steve Madden outlet in Vegas for a cheap price AND got a military discount on top of that :) How is it that my favorite items are the ones I got for dirt cheap?


My husband's Christmas gift consisted solely of makeup, teehee. He spent a bit too much though and I ended up taking most of it back. But I did keep this nude lipstick he knew I'd been wanting:


Santa was good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Korean Mutt, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena