Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Rosebud Cupcakes


As my hubby's friend was eating one he said, "these are from scratch, huh?"
I said, "no, I never make them from scratch."
I don't believe in making things take longer than they need to when the outcome is essentially going to be the same anyways. Plus, my cooking teacher always told us: "Almost everything is cheaper homemade. Except for cake." Cake mixes are generally cheaper (and trust me, I only buy them when they are at their cheapest).
Of course there are cake mixes I believe no one should EVER ever use. Namely, strawberry. There's nothing worse than fake strawberry taste.

The moral of the story is that I like to bake. But I'm also an opportunist in the kitchen.


Boxed them to give to my VT's for Valentines' Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Korean Mutt, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena