Thursday, October 11, 2012

Arrested Development Party!

Arrested Development is having a contest...they fly you to LA to be a walk-on in the show! How awesome..................................................

So for my entry I threw a party! It took me forEVER to plan and prep.
If I won, I would take my hubby if possible...but it's more likely he won't be able to take leave. Air Force pilot training is intense...
But if not,  I would ask the AD cast (specifically George Michael, the hubby loves Scott Pilgrim) to hold a sign saying "Good luck{insert husband's name here}!" Pilot training is rough, people wash out all the time...I guess he doesn't need luck, but he needs encouragement.

Anyways.
Here's the party:

The layout





Rice Krispy Treat balls ;)

These are my favorite, they turned out so cute. "Illusions, Michael. Tricks are something whores do for money...or candy."


"They kept yelling 'speech' for no one in particular"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Korean Mutt, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena