Monday, October 8, 2012

Shabby Apple Contest


Look at this dress. I love the neckline, it has SLEEVES, and it reaches the knee. 
I've been searching for a nice dress (off and on) for like seven months now...I needed one for my hubby's Dining Out (an Air Force formal dinner) and now I'm searching for one for his pilot school graduation. Unfortunately, the only (cute) dresses I can find are either way out of my price range:

(Ellie Saab)



OR they are designed to have your boobies hanging out of them, which I cannot have:

 
 

The Shabby Apple dress (on top) isn't formal enough for graduation but it's nice to know cute dresses with sleeves exist.
And Shabby Apple is doing a contest right now: free dresses for a year! How nice would that be...
Here's the contest

I ended up wearing a solid black dress from Banana to the Dining Out thing, I just tried to dress it up with jewelry and a belt:


My hubby's so cute with his little Air Force tux...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Korean Mutt, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena