Monday, December 10, 2012

Vegas Weekend Photoshoot

My parents bought a house in Vegas. I went down last weekend with my Mom to check out the painters' job and stuff. We did a bunch of fun stuff but we were still bored a bit so I asked Mom to be my model so that I could practice with my camera.
The house is pretty awesome; I couldn't catch all the cool stuff with just these few pictures:

Little firepit area
The hot tub and pool
The master bedroom balcony and the guest house/pool house
Spiral stairs & palm trees

우리 엄마

While we were down there we ate lots of good Korean food...especially at this all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ place. I honestly wasn't expecting too much from it but it turned out to be delish. Sura BBQ~next time you go to Vegas go there. My brother told me they have super cheap prices after like 2am or something if you are a night owl.
And we went to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. Too bad my Dad couldn't get off work, he would've enjoyed it much more than I did. I liked it, honest. But maybe I am a little bit stoic...we were in the front row and one of the band members actually looked at me while performing and gestured for me to smile. Teehee. They are very talented and have an insane cult following.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Korean Mutt, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena